EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR YOUR DOOR COUNTY CHARTER FISHING ADVENTURE
• Great Lakes fishing license with trout and salmon stamp https://jc.activeoutdoorsolutions.com/wi_public/goHome.do
• Anything to eat or drink, except bananas! Alcoholic beverages are allowed, however if this privilege is abused (disorderly or unsafe behavior) the Captain reserves the right to end any charter with NO refund of charter fee.
• Motion sickness medicine is recommended. Check with your doctor for advice on which medication is right for you.
• A camera to take lots of pictures to show family and friends. We would appreciate any photos you would like to upload and share with us.
• Sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses
• Soft soled shoes
• Warm clothing: pants and jacket (even if it’s 80 degrees on land)
• Rain gear depending on forecast
• Good luck is always welcome
• Cooler in your vehicle (with ice) for transporting your fish
What about tipping the crew? This is a service business, and like most service businesses if the crew worked hard and did their best for you a tip of 10 – 20% is customary. The Captain and First Mate are there to help you have a great time and catch fish. They will instruct you in the use of the tackle, and will coach you in fishing techniques. They will also clean and bag your catch as you return to port.